Livi | Meet the nannies | St Anton childcare & babysitting
Livi will be joining us this winter in a part time position providing evening babysitting and as-hoc days of childcare. She will primarily be working as a children's ski instructor in St Anton. She has plenty of experience in working with children as both a ski instructor and babysitter. She has also worked at a children's summer school and has volunteered at a school for children with severe learning difficulties.
Aside from skiing she enjoys climbing, reading and travelling.
Both her references show her excellent ability to care for children whilst having fun and engaging them in different ways.
'Livi worked for us for a summer when she looked after both our children when they were aged 12 and 14, so approx. 5 years ago. We were both working so she had responsibility for them during the day and she fed and entertained them. We were totally confident in her ability to manage the situations as they came up and both our children really easily related to her. She is lovely and thoughtful. We were totally confident they were in safe and careful hands. I would have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone. She left us only because the summer period was over and the children went back to school.'
'This letter is to confirm that Olivia Swaine was employed by Thredbo Snow Sports School as a Children’s Ski Instructor for the 2016 winter season (June to September inclusive). During her employment at Thredbo Snow Sports, Olivia became a valued member of our team. As an employee of Thredbo Snow Sports, Olivia is expected to:
• be punctual at all times
• be well presented and well groomed
• be able to communicate in a friendly and informative manner with all guests of the resort and adjust communication to connect with younger guests
• apply safety, fun and learning in all lesson delivered through the connections built with young children
• be able to promote ones own ability and expertise so as to improve the snow sports business and encourage return patronage
• be willing to attend training courses so as to improve technique and qualifications for both personal and professional advancement
• communicate in a friendly manner with co-workers and staff from other departments
• be willing to take directions and suggestions from Supervisors to assist in personal and professional development.
• successfully complete a “Working with Children” check for each year they are employed.
We wish Olivia every success in her future endeavours.'